DCM Corporate has been involved in the management and administration of garnishee orders for employers groups for over ten years. In addition, DCM’s focus is to assist individuals that may not be in a position to cover their basic living expenses or may not be in a position to honour their debt repayments due to being extensively garnished or over-indebted.
Our services apply a range of financial solutions to ensure that employers, employees and consumers are equipped with the knowledge and tools that ultimately enable them to behave in a way that leads them to better financial management and wellbeing.
Our service offering aims to proactively educate employees on financial wellbeing and assist employers with the counselling and administrative burden which stems from an over-indebted workforce.
DCM Corporate services include:
- Garnishee Order Administration.
- Debt Counselling or Voluntary Debt Mediation Services.
- Rescindment of Judgements.
- Judgement and Garnishee Prevention Service.
- Garnishee Order Administration and Financial Literacy Training.